Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I Love Mario at Wax Heaven!

Mario requested the love so here it is!

Check out his little blog, Wax Heaven. It pales in comparison to Stats on the Back, but you might like it if you enjoy box breaks, Jose Canseco, or Oh Faces.

I bust cello packs of 89 Topps, he busts 20 boxes of primo 2007 wax.

I have 1 good autograph card in my collection, he scoffs at Alex Gordon's and his measly sig.

My wife endures my hobby, his wife has her own card site, For the Love of Baseball!

Along with the love, Mario is also getting this:


And when our little trade is complete, Wax Heaven will indeed show up on my blogroll!

6 comments:

Wax Heaven said...

Nice card & I don't have it! What would you like to trade for it? Who's your player/team?

Thanks for the love, err....I mean shout out.

mmosley said...

We have already discussed this trade. I am sending you this and a few others. You said you would send something of the Wright and Cabrera variety. It will be in the mail tomorrow!

Wax Heaven said...

OH YEAH! I remember you now. You will like the Wright & Cabrera I picked out.

Wax Heaven said...

Tell me, who do you like more? Cabrera or Wright? Cause I might have a surprise for you depending on the player you choose.

Be honest....

mmosley said...

That's a tough one. I am a Mets fan so Wright is my guy on my team, but...

Cabrera has been with me on my Simulation Baseball team for longer. And even though he moved back to third, forcing me to have one of them play out of position and amassing errors and he is less collectible because he has been stuck in Florida...

...CABRERA! He is large and in charge! He's my guy until Wright brings my guys some bling in NY.

Wax Heaven said...

Okay man, got your cards yesterday. Thanks so much. I needed three of the cards you sent, that is an excellent ratio.

Your Cabrera and Wright just left my hands and dropped into the post office. Should be there by Saturday.

Thanks again!