Saturday, January 26, 2008

TRADE w/ Gem Mint Genius

I started this blog after trading with Thorzul from Thorzul Will Rule and Dayf from Cardboard Junkie.

I am continuing my trading ways with Fred over at Gem Mint Genius. I am giving:

The K.Walsh is short printed and the J. Bay is an A&G back. He is completing a 2007 Allen and Ginter Mini Set so go help him out. Since I am a Mets fan, he sent me these:

I am happy to get cards of Mets super-stud, David Wright, especially while helping complete Fred's set. The Topps Stars card is extra-shiney!
Trading is what is fun about this hobby. I don't have many fancy new chrome autographed cards, but i have a lot of random 80's stuff. Let me know if I can hunt something down for you.

1 comment:

On Base Autos said...

Nice cards. I love the Allen and Ginters set. Wish there were some around my parts to be found.