Monday, February 25, 2008

Trade w/ Cincinnati Reds Cards

Another trade and another addition to my blogroll! I sent Joe from Cincinnati Reds Cards a stack of Reds and asked him to send me ONE card based on how he liked the cards. I guess the posssible range of cards I could have received was anywhere from a 89 Donruss David West Rated Rookie, of which I have several, to a Gary Carter Autograph. He sent this:

Wow! I really had no preconceived ideas about getting such a cool card. All I can say is Joe is a huge Reds fan who enjoys the cards with Reds on them. THANKS!

Cool "Kid" facts: He hit a 10th inning walk-off homerun in his first game with the Mets, he has the only Hall-of-Fame plaque in a Expos hat, and he was a stand-out football player in high school who was headed to UCLA before being drafted by the Expos in 1972.

If anyone else is interested in getting a stack of cards of your favorite team or players for 1 card, let me know. Remember, you choose the card that I get based on what you think of what you get!

1 comment:

Bay Rat North West said...

Glad you liked the card. It was fun writing about all the stuff you sent.