I'm off to Europe with my better half for 10 days. We will be spending time in London, Paris, and Rome. We have been saving nickels and dimes for quite a few years to make this trip. When I return, I'll be doing a follow-up to my giveaway from late last year. I'm trying to reduce the ol' collection some more so I am ready to send out more cards.
Just leave a comment with what team you are looking for. You can also leave some brief preferences such as:
1. I have all flagship Topps cards since the dawn of man, so don't send me any.
2. The sight of 1988 Donruss makes me hurl.
3. Cap'n Crunch is a cereal, not a card brand.
4. Anything but Canseco and that Miller kid. Who collects those guys?
5. Please burn all Braves cards so as to not pollute collections across the country.
6. I only collect Astros with pinstripes and mustaches.
etc, etc, etc
You get the point. I will be sending out 50-300 cards per request. If you choose a team that was not chosen last time, you might end up with 800 cards (ex. Giants, Angels, A's, etc) This is a great chance for you to start or build upon your team collection. If you would like to send cards in return, there are 3 options:
1. Send as many cards off of my want list as you care to ship.
2. Send one card of your choice.
3. Send nothing and enjoy!
Tell your friends and neighbors. I'll do my best to accommodate.