Sunday, August 16, 2009

Lame Hits: Other

Plenty of Lame Hits in the previous 6 posts are available. Please come and get 'em. Here are a few that can not be categorixed to one team:Ramirez/Nathan/Lidge/Pujols - 2009 Goudey 4-in-1 BLUE
Blaster. Not sure what the connection between these 4 players could be. The Blue versions look quite nice. Manny & Puols are the obvious headliners.

Gibson/Peavy/Beckett/Lincecum - 2009 Goudey 4-in-1 BLUE
Blaster. 1 HOFer and 3 could-be HOFers. Beckett and Peavy have surprisingly similar careers.

Longoria/Ramirez/Bruce/Soto - 2009 Goudey 4-in-1
Blaster. Nice card of 4 rookies from last year. Shouldn't Votto have been here instead of Bruce? Longoria is for real. Soto has not come anywhere close to repeating his breakout 08 year.

Frenchy/Ankiel/Markakis/Ichiro - 2009 Goudey 4-in-1
Blaster. Rightfielders. Frenchy is now in NY, Ankiel used to pitch wildly, Markakis is underrated and stuck in Baltimore, and Ichiro is a singles-hitting machine.

Michael Aubrey - 2002 Upper Deck SP Authentic Future USA Watch (0957/1999)
Group Break. Another Aubrey. You could be well on your way to being a Michael super-collector!

No offers have yet to be refused. I have more Goudey 4-in-1 cards if you need them.

3 comments:

Brian said...

I'll lay claim to the 08 Ginter code card, the 2005 Topps Gold (for Young) and the USA pants card (I'm patriotic, what can I say). I'll email you some Mets to offer up. Have you gotten the last set of Mets?

wickedortega said...

i'll take the goudey cards if noone else wants them.... Need them for my set...Thanks!

chris OK said...

How do you claim a card? Can I claim the the Longoria? I'm missing it for my collection. Thanks