Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Lamest Hits

I almost forgot about these 2 forgettable cards that you know you want.

Ryne Sandberg - 1988 Topps Beckett Graded 9
This card came with a Beckett Baseball Almanac. It is one of those GIANT books that lists every card ever. This gem of a card is off-center and might have a corner that is not too crisp. But it says 9 and I'm stickin' to it.

Mark Wilson - 2009 Bowman Scout Autograph
From a retail pack. Wilson helped the Twins sign Joe Mauer. It is a must have for all Mark Wilson collectors and a sorta have for Joe Mauer fans.

Plenty of cards left in the last 7 posts.

2 comments:

SpastikMooss said...

hahaahahhahhaha I love the scout card. That is too fricken awesome.

I'd take/Dinardo/Millar...but I already claimed some, so I don't know if I'm still eligible hahaha.

SpastikMooss said...

*I'd take that (as in the scout card)/dinardo/millar