Sunday, September 20, 2009

Overdue New Stuff Part 2, New Floors & New Paint

The house is almost back to normal after 4 weeks of toilet flooding craziness. Here are a few new additions to the collection:

Thanks to Pack Addict for a few A&G upgrades and this Don Drysdale:Two fun facts about Drysdale:
1. Played High School baseball with Robert Redford
2. Herbie, the love bug, was given the number 53 because of Drysdale.

Check out my A&G want list and my HOF want list.

Thanks to Ian aka Ernest of Canada for some O-Pee-Chee coolness and 1/24 of an A&G box. After 23 years, this gum has grown attached to Mr.October, LITERALLY! (dayf, I have a special one of these coming your way soon!)Thanks to the Tim of Great Sports Name Hall of Fame for this shiny memory of some brighter Mets days:
I haven't blooged once about the Mets this season. It has been too painful. Here is a To-Do list for the Mets for next year:
1. Get Healthy.
2. Stay Healty.
3. Help Santana with AT LEAST one pitcher.
4. Insure that Frenchy is NOT the best player on the active roster.
5. Fire everybody, including the Wilpons.
6. Change the dimensions of Citifield.
7. Play better.

More to come!

3 comments:

SpastikMooss said...

haha wait did I send that to you? I've never been called Blank of Name Hal of Fame before. Most people call me Tim hahaha.

mmosley said...

Sorry. I corrected it. The Blank was for me to fix!

SpastikMooss said...

hahaha it's fine. I just saw it and thought it was me but had never seen my name in such a strange way haahha. Glad you liked Mikey Hampton.