Monday, October 26, 2009

Trade Me: Me Like Baseball

I thought I would put a few cards on ebay just to get them into the hands of people who want them, but I thought I would offer them for trade first. They are baseball cards of non-baseball players. Cards in Yellow mean they have been claimed.

They can be yours in 4 easy steps:
1. Tell me which ones you want in the comments
2. Email me your address
3. Wait patiently until your card or cards arrive
4. Send me "something"

Group 1 - 2009 Goodwin ChampionsA pass-catching skier, a b-baller with 2 foods in his name, a cowboy played by Kurt Russell, a Russian mystic, a Loony Tune character, and a surfer dude
*My brother pulled the first 2 out of his Goodwin box. He was not a happy camper.

Group 2 - A&G Mix and MatchCanonballer Autograph, a short emperor, a horse + rider, 2 A&G backs of US Olympic medalist, a gimpy golden girl, a British Landmark, a codebreaker, and 2 national heroes
*I actually sent the Wong card back to Topps because it was damaged. The replacement came in just a few days. I was also missing a relic from my box. They sent a CC!!!

Group 3 - 2008 Goudey
A dude who was fast before Bolt was faster, Mr.Hockey!, a volleyballer, a Celtic God, a lady baller, and Kobe
*I love 2008 Goudey but decided only to collect the baseball cards in the set. I have a want list!

Group 4 - UD Why-trospective?
The 2008 Republican ticket, Mrs.Thatcher, a trio of non-baseball stars, and 2 god-awful excuses for cardboard.
*These 20th Anniversary cards are the only reason Goodwins wasn't great.

Group 5 - Random Randomness
2009 Tiger, a comedian and his dog, Sasquatch, a submarine, and the Kitchen Debate
*the Tiger is the best of this bunch, since Woods is an athlete, but Bigfoot comes in a close second because he would be a great NBA center if David Stern didn't have such harsh restrictions.

That is all!

11 comments:

deal said...

I hate to tell you this but I am happy you got so many non-baseball card - simply because your terse descriptions were 1) very Accurate 2) very funny.

FanOfReds said...

My want lists are organized by number (no idea what cards they correlate with) but if the cards you have are any of the following I'd be VERY interested!

'09 A&G National Heroes: 4, 6, 16, 18, 19, 21, 27, 36, 38, 39

2008 Goudey: 202, 214, 228, 236, 251, 258, 266, 271, 285, 294, 302, 305, 310, 312, 313, 314, 318, 319, 321, 323, 324, 325, 327, 328
Hit Parade of Champions: HPC-2, HPC-15, HPC-16, HPC-17, HPC-21, HPC-24, HPC-26

Let me know and we'll work something out. Also, that Tiger Woods card used to sell for 20-40 bucks by itself on eBay, you might want to go that route if it still sells for that high!

beardy said...

Oooh! I am interested in Rasputin, Earp, and Taz please.

Email me, and we can work it out. Or just email me to get my address.

The Diamond King said...

I'd love group 1!

The Diamond King said...

Or just Mayo!

wickedortega said...

i would love the yates

dayf said...

Too lates for yates. Oh well. I'd be willing to send you something suitably odd for Bigfoot. I also promise not to send you a pile of those 20th anniversary horrors I accumulated from Goodwin.

Duane said...

the 2008 Goudey Kerri Walsh.......I can send you 2008 GOudeys off of your wantlist for it.

lonestarr said...

Wow, where to begin? So much stuff I am interested in: the Bill Russell, Mr. Hockey, and Michael Johnson Sports Royalty, the Tower Bridge, the A&G backs, and the National Heroes. And maybe the lil' Kobe too if I can find enough stuff to offer up in return for all that.

Jeremy said...

I'm interested in the Jason Wong black bordered mini. I can find something you'd like in return I think.

Anonymous said...

酒店打工 酒店兼職
台北酒店 打工兼差 酒店工作
酒店經紀 禮服酒店
酒店 酒店上班 酒店PT 酒店兼差