Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Best Trade Ever...for me!

Mets fan, graphic artist, and general nice guy, Sean, of Condition Poor AND scary relic fame sent me a 2nd package to complete an earlier trade. Sean collects EVERY Mets card so filling holes in his collection is like shooting something in a barrel (as I am told that is easy to do, although I think the Mythbusters said the shockwave is what kills the unsuspecting fishes).

The second package was unnecessary but possibly the coolest trade item I have ever received.

Behold:
Three important facts about these three gems:

1. All three come from my 1-of-every-Met wantlist. (The Pre-2008 list is pretty tough to find outside of 1991 Mets Wiz.)

2. They are SlangKo originals. (Quickly becoming my brand of choice!)

AND

3. They are all autographed!!!! (They were sent out to these dudes and they all sent them back. And then they were sent to me!)



Unbelievable. I can't wait to fill another box to send Sean. Thanks.

3 comments:

Slangon said...

Glad you like them. Just so you know those are all print runs of 2. I actually sent them each two copies and all three guys were good enough to sign and return both.

Paul said...

Very nice!

Anonymous said...

酒店打工 酒店兼職
台北酒店 打工兼差 酒店工作
酒店經紀 禮服酒店
酒店 酒店上班 酒店PT 酒店兼差