Saturday, January 2, 2010

2 Years?

I almost let my 2 year blogiversary come and go without mention. On January 2, 2008, I entered the small world of A Pack a Day, Junkie, Thorzul, and a handful of other cardy-type WEB LOGS out there. In year one, I set out to post once a week, I averaged 2 per week. In year two, I was down to 1.5 per week. Its not that I don't enjoy it, but I give it the time I choose to. A flooded house calmed my post rate earlier in the year and preparing for our upcoming little one has slowed me down even more.

Do not fear, I have plans for 30 posts already in the coming year. I have spent a few months creating 27-man All-Time teams for each franchise. I then gathered all the cards I could from my collection. I will be presenting them from time to time this year.

I NEED YOUR HELP! Tell me when you disagree with my choices. Convince me and I will make the change. Also, if I am missing a card of a player in a certain uniform, trade me.

Stay tuned. Anybody want to see their team first? (Mets will be unceremoniously last!)

10 comments:

beardy said...

Start with teams that everybody hates first, like, say, I don't know.... the RED SOX?

beardy said...

Oh, yeah and the freakin' YANKEES. Get those 2 out of the way early, while we're all still in that post-holiday haze, and won't care.

mmosley said...

Ouch! I guess you won't want to hear that the Yankees (and Cardinals) received an extra 9 players because they had so many MVPs and CY award winners. (I automatically included all winners of those awards regardless of their all-time credentials)

MattR said...

Go Giants!

White Sox Cards said...

Congrats on two years!

madding said...

Extra Cardinals! I love it.

dinged corners said...

Congratulations on being unceasingly great ever since we first read you.

Mets will be LAST?!

Play at the Plate said...

Congrats and happy blogiversary. Is that what you called it!? Keep up the nice work.

James said...

Congrats on the 2 year mark - that's no easy accomplishment.

Anonymous said...

酒店打工 酒店兼職
台北酒店 打工兼差 酒店工作
酒店經紀 禮服酒店
酒店 酒店上班 酒店PT 酒店兼差