Only 4 cards left to finish up Series 1 for my son Parker: 110, 111, 211, ans 330.
Here is Volume C-F of my current trade post series. Volume A&B went fairly well with 3 collectors staking claim to a little less than half of the goods. (there are still cards left!) Again, there are a few better cards first, then stacks of stars, nothing great but maybe a few you need.
1985 Donruss Roger Clemens RC -claimed by BABenny
- this one is in good shape. '85 Donruss was tough to keep looking good as a kid. It's tough to make Roger look good these days.
2002 Topps Traded Tools of the Trade Bat Tony Clark
- not a lot to say about Tony.
2007 Topps Heritage Bernie Castro SP #356
- somebody's probably still trying to complete this set. right?
2007 Topps Turkey Red Refractor JD Drew 308/999
- not a JD Drew fan. He didn't sign with the Phils. played Independent league ball for a year. LAME!
1974 Topps Bucky Dent RC
-this one looks like a Red Sox fan got a hold of it. Three nice creases for Bucky "freaking" Dent!
1985 Donruss Roger Clemens -claimed by somebody
-this one looks more like Roger today. beat up around the edges!
2008 Upper Deck Ray Jersey Ray Durham - claimed by my brother
- Durham played a lot of years. That's all I got.
2007 Topps Heritage Rafael Furcal SP #77 - claimed by GCRL
- I think there is a yellow team name version of this card. 2 SP versions of the same card? Come on. No really, come on and claim it.
Each stack contains no duplicates and no hidden gold mines but there should be something you might enjoy.
Will Clark - (the thrill) 38 different cards -claimed by Play at the Plate
Roger Clemens - (great but roidy) 29 -red sox only claimed by AdamE
Steve Finley - (good for a long time) 15
Joe Carter - (ditto) 22 -claimed by the troll
Rollie Fingers - (mustache) 11 -claimed by wickedortega
Jose Canseco - (sad) -64 -claimed by wickedortega
Andre Dawson - (new to the hall) 32 -claimed by BA Benny
Cecil Fielder - (anti-father-of-the-year) -18
Lenny Dykstra - (nails) 15
Carlos Delgado - (currently jobless) 10
Julio Franco - (he could probably still play) 70 - claimed by the troll
Gary Carter - (Mets glory days) 18
Carlton Fisk - (original pudge) 28 -claimed by BA Benny
Dennis Eckersley - (original Mariano?) 12 -claimed by BA Benny
Steve Carlton - (lefty) 12 -claimed by dan
Don't forget the rules for trading!
1. feel free to send as many cards off of my want list as you would like
2. send 1 card. That's right, 1 card only! It doesn't have to be a super refracting auto bit, but it could be. Send 1 card that you think I might enjoy. It doesn't have to be a Met, but it could be. 1 card! It doesn't have to be a 1988 donruss Tim Teufel, but it could be. (On second thought, don't send me a 1988 Donruss Tim Teufel)
Claim your cards in the comments section. Send me an email address if it is not easily obtainable from your profile or website.
Let me know what I can send you. I will be happy to add cards of your favorite team to your package. No need to tell me what you will send. You are welcome to wait until you receive the cards. Happy trading.