Wednesday, July 14, 2010

New Want List: All-Time Teams

Before my son was born in January, I started a series of post presenting All-Time teams for each franchise. I only got around to 2 (Giants and Braves). I will get back to it one of these days. I am collecting one card of each player on each all-time team. The player MUST be in that team's uniform. Here is a list of the players I need. Any help would be appreciated.

Atlanta Braves (Milwaukee Braves)
Kid Nichols
Vic Willis
Baltimore Orioles (St.Louis Browns)
Ken Williams
Harlan Clift
Urban Shocker
Vern Stephens
Chicago Cubs
Pete Alexander
Chicago White Sox
Doc White
Fielder Jones
Cincinnati Reds
Noodles Hahn
Cleveland Indians
Elmer Flick
Detroit Tigers
Bill Donovan
Hooks Dauss
Dizzy Trout
Los Angeles Dodgers
Dixie Walker
Philadelphia Phillies
Ed Delahanty
Billy Hamilton
Roy Thomas
Johhny Callison
Pittsburgh Pirates
Wilbur Cooper
Vern Law
San Francisco Giants (NY Giants)
Roger Connor
George Davis
Frankie Frisch
Tampa Bay Rays
Jim Mecir
MVP & CY
Johnny Evers - Bos(NL)

4 comments:

Collective Troll said...

David Nied and about half the D-Rays you need are headed your way...

Collective Troll said...

It took a while cuz Tanyon Sturtze didn't want to be found, but I am sending you ALL of the D-Rays you needed...Thanks again for all the great stuff you have sent me!

Mariner1 said...

Once I get home from a baseball tournament this weekend, I think I can get your 3 Mariners cards to you that you need.

LoCoDe said...

I can help with a lot of the older cards, as I have lots of Conlon doubles. If you're still looking, let me know and I can dig em out.