Thursday, July 15, 2010

Trade Me: 1972 & 1973 Edition

More cards to trade! This time I am trading random older cards. First up is 1972 & 1973 Topps. Most are commons that need a better home. I am going to attempt to give the rules of trading again. You guys follow directions worse than my 8th graders at school!!! (I have enjoyed all the cards sent to me!) My goal is to slowly make my collection smaller and better.

1. Send as many cards off my want list as you want. Check out my new All-Time team want list.
2. If you don't have any off my want lists, send ONE card. (It doesn't have to be a Met but it could be. I am always looking to upgrade cards in my various binders. Shiny, autographed, and swatched cards are always welcome. I also enjoy the random card that I may one day blog about (like the old days). he Mets are my favorite team but Eric Davis is my favorite player, I am a self-proclaimed Tito Fuentes super-collector, and I don't shy away from Pujols, Ichiro, etc either.)

Fill your set list needs, start a team set, Claim away!

CLAIMED!!!


Stake your claims in the comments section. First come, first get the cards. This is the first in a series of posts. I will hold all cards until the end and ship them together. Don't forget to reread the trading rules.

8 comments:

BA Benny said...

Looking for any Mets and Yankees from these sets as well as any team cards.

Don said...

I would like to claim the AL Strikeout leaders and the playoff/World series cards from 72.

night owl said...

1972 - 39, 47, 148, 169, 173, 247, 263

gcrl said...

1972 - 34, 194

1973 - 9, 39, 57, 154, 197, 429, 449

wickedortega said...

Ill take the rest of the 72's please....

Stewart65 said...

'73 Topps 217, 221, 381, 421 please.

longlivethewho said...

Let me know if the Chambliss is available. Thanks.

Don said...

I would like the rest of the 73s please.