Blog Home of IDrawBaseballCards on Twitter @mosley_mark

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Pedroia and Big Brown?

This amused me so I thought I'd share.

'I never thought I was going to walk a !@#$% jockey,'' Guillen said of the 5-7 Pedroia, a player he actually admires. ''Walking a guy who just came from being on top of Big Brown. Right now, he's on a roll. This guy right now is on fire. No matter what you throw up there, he's going to get it. I can't believe you can change professions in one year, go from the Kentucky Derby to the Boston Red Sox ballpark.''
Ozzie Guillen is hilarious and Dustin Pedroia is a pretty good ball player.

1 comment:

MMayes said...

Have you seen the picture of Dustin sitting in the Sox dugout next to Tito while Tito's talking to Alicia Sacramone? Pedroia's got a sneer on his face like, "What, you mean there's actually somebody shorter than me?"