Blog Home of IDrawBaseballCards on Twitter @mosley_mark

Saturday, March 29, 2008

New Banner!

I would like to thank ex-MLB catcher, Jack Hiatt, and my wife, Nancy, for my hype new blog banner.

Jack's 1973 Topps card #402 provided the inspiration. Jack was a league average catcher for 9 seasons in the majors and went on to manage quite a few minor league clubs. While Steve Arlin was filling cavities, Jack was collecting baseball cards!

My wife's crazy photoshop skills transformed Jack's card into blog banner genius. (I helped.)

She has her own blog about her obsession, I mean passion, for making lists. It's called List Therapy. It's not about baseball or baseball cards, but that's ok. Check it out anyway.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats cool. Your whole theme revolves around the back of that card. Nice.

Anonymous said...

Dude, that is an awesome banner. I love it!

capewood said...

Love the banner. I gotta get me one of those.

--David said...

That is very cool!! How much would she charge to do one for me with red or blue replacing the 'tan'? Seriously, ask her, I'd pay for her 'mad photoshop skillz!' (email me: davidinark@yahoo.com)

Mets Guy in Michigan said...

That banner is fantastic! I'm wearing the green horns of envy.

Wax Heaven said...

Very nice....a huge improvement.
Now how about more updates? :)