Blog Home of IDrawBaseballCards on Twitter @mosley_mark

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Baseball Cards 2007

I have always enjoyed baseball cards. I spent hours of my youth pouring over my cards, organizing them, checking on their value in Beckett Magazine, collecting complete sets, and reading the STATS ON THE BACK.

In 2007 I came across the website A Pack a Day. Its a bunch of guys who enjoy baseball cards. I'm sure they love finding the super-valuable card in a pack bought at Target but I think they just enjoy them because they are cool pictures of baseball players on cardboard.

I have traded cards with Thorzul, twice with dayf, and David gave me 78 cards because he thought it would be fun. Thanks for helping me to remember how much fun baseball cards can be.

I may not be as prolific with my posts or buy as many cards as these guys but I aim to have more fun with my collection in 2008.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm ready. I'm subscribing, registered as a blogger and awaiting the first mention of Rafael Belli"yard".

Wait, I think it just happened.

The moment is as sweet as I dreamed it would be.

I too have high hopes that 2008 will take my card collecting enjoyment to new heights. If I'm lucky, maybe I'll pull one or two of the ever elusive backup middle infielders or relievers on my list.